Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Free Interactive Learning Games

After recently posting that I would start limiting my online resource search to one hour a week, I started a new blog for resources in Spanish - edulibrelinks - forcing me to break my vow and spend most of my weekend completely immersed in the www of educational resources. The more I look, the better I get at finding the good stuff. My requirements for bookmarking sites are: no flashing advertisements (I will tolerate discrete ads for other ed. sites); no violence; no commercial hosts or characters (disney, barney, barbie etc.); that I test and enjoy them myself; and, of course, that my son like them.

Here is one of my favorite finds from this week:

Check out Math Angle for really cool interactive games in math, language arts and geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment